Tabbyblog

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!

Well O.K. the year isn't really that new by now,but it is my first blog of the year, and my first chance to pass on my seasonal wishes.
I have just spent a couple of hours digging at the allotment.The ground was probably too wet to be working on but I was determined to make a start. I feel great now, it's always a good way to get the endorphines (have I spelt that right??) flying!!
Term has begun at the arts centre, both my courses (Weaving and felting)are fully booked up and everyone has turned up eager to be creative. Some of them are even coming along to the Knitting cafe on friday!!!
This term for weaving we are making tea towels, I never realised how many different patterns there were, so I have been busy making up samples.( I shall post some pictures when my camera is behaving it's self)

Heres to another busy year of making stuff!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger acrylik said...

Happy New Year!! :D

You sound as though you're all fired up for this year! Great to hear you've been out in the allotment getting ready for the coming year.

Hopefully see you soon xx

5:35 PM  
Blogger artyfartykat said...

Happy New Year!! Feels strange saying it when its nearly February!!
I have a favour to ask, can you send me some of your spare oomff and endorphins, preferably asap!! Mines gone down the plughole!!
Good luck with the courses and I hope to see you soon!

5:42 PM  
Blogger artyfartykat said...

Thank you so much for the card and pressie Becky. Its absolutely gorgeous! Sorry about leaving a comment here, but I dont have your numer since my old phone died!
Hope to see you soon! x

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home