Tabbyblog

Monday, July 09, 2007

7th of the 7th of the7th

A very special Birthday!

Not sure who was more excited about opening my presies me or the girls! this is what was in them....

What isn't shown are the rubber car mats from Pauls typically practical parents (they are already in my car!!), they did also give me a voucher for the day spa at Broom mill, all I have to do is choose a treatment,( the chocolate body wrap sounded tempting!!).

Infact there seemed to be a bit of a chocolate theme going on, chocolatey bath products and yummy chocolates (already eaten!!)

My mum sent me a hand bound note book covered in felted shetland knitting (chocolate coloured!!)

The postman arrived with a parcel (always exciting). Inside was a beautiful felted crochet bag from Carrie-Anne, and she had also made a bound book with so many different patterened pages, including photos from Shetland. How am I going to use this, without spoiling it? Thanks Carrie.

Well I was going to tell you about my Birthday trip to the beach, but as it is 1am you will have to wait for my next blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger acrylik said...

You're very welcome, glad you liked them! Looks like you got lots of lovely pressies there.

Looking forward to reading all about your day :)

11:11 AM  
Blogger artyfartykat said...

What lovely pressies! Pleased you had a great day too.
Are you spinning tomorrow??

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home