Tabbyblog

Thursday, March 22, 2007

chocolate malteser cake


I always knew I was a guru of all things good. Edith Bowman on Radio 1 is even raving about chocolate Malteser cake, she even has the recipe on her web site (this is where i'm supposed to do a fancy link but I never said I was a guru of all things technical!!!) although she's not allowed to use the 'M' word on the radio.
hey look... I've just added a photo
Here are my food technictions carrying out their quality control procedure. It passed.
looking forward to Monday. Ill have to get some easy knitting on the go!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger acrylik said...

I've started some socks purely ready for Monday :D

6:11 PM  
Blogger artyfartykat said...

Do you need another quality control person?!!
I'm very good at tasting cakes of all flavours and have had 46 years of experience!!
I've got to get to a straight bit for Monday!

9:31 AM  
Blogger dominocat said...

haha! I started my Trekking socks for last night, too! :D

/catching up

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home