Tabbyblog

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Carina Coat Complete


Finished at last, I said I would get it finnished before the end of the year, and, true to my word here it is, the photo does it no favours, especially as I have put it on wonky, but it is lovely to wear, very soft, and actually is more tailored than I thought it would be. Will be wearing it on Friday at the Arts centre.

Now I have the pleasure of finding my next project, I have a couple of socks to finish off then I can have a look around for something else!!! The next Lana Grossa magazine is out at the end of January, so maybe something from there will inspire me. I really need to try another crochet project( and finish it).

I have had a very exciting 2006, can't believe just how much I have achieved. Here's looking forward to 2007....Wonder what it will bring. All the best to every one xxxxxxxx

3 Comments:

Blogger acrylik said...

Your coat is beautiful!! Can't wait to see you in it on Friday!

xx

9:52 PM  
Blogger artyfartykat said...

The coat looks fantastic even on a wonky photo!!
I'm really looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the coven on Friday!
Happy New Year!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Craftydramaqueen said...

Fab coat, well done. Can't wait to see it "in the flesh".

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home