Tabbyblog

Thursday, November 16, 2006

My 15 minutes

Yes I'm back in the land of blog, escaped from the prison camp with nothing but a knitting needle and a ball of wool!!! Thanks all for sticking with me and my special blogging techniques, Now i'm free what shall I do????

Well I had my 15 minutes of fame last night at Radio Cleveland, promoting knitting everywhere, Mrs. loo roll holder even got a mention!!!
Knew fame had finally reached me, when I stepped into the streets of Middlesborough, a man came round the corner, and said 'so, are you the knitting lady?'!!!
I have been asked back, so watch this space!!!

I'm off to Hexham on Friday for a two day craft fair, so I won't be around at the market on saturday, but I'm sure to see you all onMonday evening.

4 Comments:

Blogger artyfartykat said...

Welcome back....again!!
You did a good job promoting the old pointy sticks! You really sounded as if you knew what you were talking about!
I've never known anyone famous before!!!

9:20 AM  
Blogger acrylik said...

Hurrah! I didn't get to listen I'm afraid as we were up in Newcastle :( But I'm glad it all went well!

2:14 PM  
Blogger acrylik said...

I found you on the BBC's "Listen Again" feature - you sounded fantastic! Yay!

Here's the link if you want to pass it on to anyone:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/tees/local_radio/
and click on "Listen Again" and then "Gobstopper".

2:49 PM  
Blogger Craftydramaqueen said...

You're famous now! The programme was fab and you even mentioned your baeutiful loo roll dolly. I hope she's in your bathroom right now, mine is!!!! We shall conquer the world with our knitting obsession. Which one on us is going to be on telly first?

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home