Tabbyblog

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm really not that bad!!

I have just spent the past 2 hours taking photos of some of the work I have made over the past year, (yes I have been making stuff, just not blogging!!). I have a terrible habit of spending a long time making something, then putting it in a box and forgetting about it, or being too critical about it and not wanting to see it again.
I have been asked to bring some scarves into a local jewelery shop 'Not the Norm' to sell, and being surprisingly organized I thought I'd have a photographic record of them before I took them in.
So making the most of the sunshine out I went with my camera. Draped over my borrowed manikin, the scarves actually look O.K.

And finally , the project which has absorbed all of my creative juices since wool fest. My hand spun, hand knitted jacob/teeswater coat.
So when I look back at what I have done, it actually looks quite respectable. Maybe if I brush up on my photography skills I could be ready for etsy? Watch this space!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger acrylik said...

Wow, all of your projects are amazing! You have been so busy!

I love your coat, can't wait to see it for real.

Hopefully see you next Friday for knitting? xx

9:52 PM  
Blogger Artis-Anne said...

WOW all your work is fabulous and I love your coat:) What is the pattern you used ?
Have a wondeful Christmas and hopefully see you next year
Anne x

9:11 AM  
Blogger  stitching and opinions said...

Scarves are terrific

10:30 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

These all look wonderful. What next? Have you a market for them.
Looking forward to seeing you about. I live in Bishop and "do" art with Paul Dillon at the Arts Centre in Darlo. I need help getting my wheel up and running again!
Cheers for now Gillian

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home