Tabbyblog

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

How deep is your snow?




So much fun yesterday, as we were covered in a white snowey blanket. We picked the girls up from school (Paul had taken a half day off work, I think he definately wins the prize for the MOST excited!!), and we set off for the farm.
wrapped up like michelin men we ventured out, with sledges and plastic feed bags. Even Granny was zooming down the slopes!!, My first attempt found me face first in the snow (Oh how they laughed).
We stayed out until it was far too dark to see, then back to the farmhouse for hot chocolate.
Looking out of the window right now, it's as if it never happened. We had rain last night and its virtually all gone. But I have a warm glow inside me that we made the most of it! Maisy had the pinkest rosiest cheeks, and I think it summed up how we all felt.

4 Comments:

Blogger Artis-Anne said...

We still have it up here and tits slippy as heck !! How cute is Maisy and what gorgeous eyes.
So glad you were happy with the fibre and thanks for the vote of confidence re the wheel . I can't wait for it to arrive . Do you have the accelerator head for yours ?
Oh & by the way tell Kath we have booked the pitch next to her for Woolfest :) Looking forward to that too and seeing you all again :)

4:50 PM  
Blogger Artis-Anne said...

opps 'tits' LOL I meant to say it is !!!

4:51 PM  
Blogger acrylik said...

Looks like you all had a fabulous time! The pic of Maisy is adorable!

Well, we've had the snow and ice here all week and I couldn't get the car out of the drive it was so slippy. Finally got to work yesterday and then it snowed again last night, so I'm stuck again and couldn't come through to Darlo today :( Hopefully will see you when we thaw out!

11:58 AM  
Blogger skiingweaver said...

How fun, while it lasted! So glad they got to play in it! Lovely rosey cheeks... We've had crazy amounts of snow in New England this year - I wasn't able to see out of my driveway for weeks... A couple warm days in a row, though, and some very sad looking grass is peeking through here and there... more on the way tonight! wheee! (I really am a skiing weaver, I love snow!)

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home